StorOx is a multi-purpose post-harvest broad spectrum bactericide/fungicide that increases shelf life and decreases spoilage of crops in storage. StorOx is an EPA approved, environmentally friendly product that provides an alternative to chlorine and leaves no harmful residue. It is also OMRI approved for use with organic crops. Apply StorOx to sanitize wash-water systems, newly harvested crops, post harvest storage facilities, and packing sheds. StorOx can also be used to disinfect tank interiors, vehicles, and equipment surfaces.
WHAT IS STOROX’S MODE OF ACTION?
StorOx 2.0 uses an oxidation chemical reaction to kill fungus, bacteria, and molds. More precisely, StorOx 2.0 reacts on contact with the proteins and enzymes that make up simple cell plant pathogen organisms.
How Does StorOx Work?
StorOx 2.0 works with the help of a powerful oxidation reaction, destroying the proteins and enzymes that make up pathogens. These organisms are eradicated on contact, with no possibility of a mutational response or resistance to the chemistry. After the peroxygen chemistry reacts, StorOx biodegrades quickly, leaving behind no residue.
HOW SHOULD STOROX 2.0 BE USED?
StorOx 2.0 kills bacteria, fungus, and molds on contact, preventing the infection in its tracks. It is used
– As a resistance management tool
– For cost-effective preventative applications
– As an ideal tank-mix partner for residual chemistries
StorOx is a broad spectrum post-harvest multi-purpose bactericide/fungicide that uses specially formulated peroxygen chemistry to kill a wide variety of decay-causing bacteria, fungi, spores, and slime-forming algae on contact. Benefits of StorOx include:
- Zero Hour re-entry interval (REI) (4 hrs in California)
- Extends shelf life
- Reduces spoilage
- Exempt from pesticide residue regulations
- Environmentally friendly (biodegradable, non-toxic, non-residual)
- OMRI approved for organic crops
- EPA approved (EPA# 70299-2)
StorOx bactericide/fungicide is recommended for use in many different types of applications, including:
- Disinfecting of dump tanks, spray waters on process lines, hydro coolers, vehicles, and equipment surfaces
- Sanitization spray for newly harvested crops
- Fogging for crops in storage and packing sheds to reduce subsequent spoilage
- Sanitizing nonpotable (non-drinkable) water systems such as dip tanks, wash tanks, evaporators, drench tanks, storage tanks, and humidification systems
Although StorOx contains only non-toxic chemicals, all carriers require us to pay a Hazardous Materials charge of $22 for commercial-grade products, including StorOx. As a courtesy to our customers, this cost is included in our advertised price as part of our internal handling costs.
Due to carrier restrictions, StorOx cannot be shipped by air, and must be shipped separately from other ordered items. Shipping charges will be applied during checkout according to the destination “Zone” that the shipment is in. Customers must provide a street address when ordering.We cannot ship StorOx to Hawaii in smaller quantities. Contact us to inquire about a volume shipment.