OxiDate 2.0 works by surface contact with the materials and plants being treated. It is imperative to make sure that all surfaces are carefully wetted. OxiDate 2.0 utilizes an oxidation chemical reaction to eliminate fungus, bacteria, and spores. More specifically, OxiDate reacts with the proteins and enzymes that make up simple cell organisms on contact. Use OxiDate 2.0 for preventative and curative crop protection applications, or tank mix with oxidate fungicide to help provide knockdown control immediately.
HOW SHOULD OXIDATE 2.0 BE USED?
OxiDate 2.0 kills bacteria, fungus, and spores on contact, preventing the infection in its tracks. It can be used
- To control the population of the pathogen
- To knock-down quickly
- As a pre-plant dip, foliar spray, seed treatment
- As a resistance management tool
- An ideal tank-mix partner for residual/systemic chemistries
Benefits of Oxidate include:
- Zero Hour Re-entry Interval (4 hrs in California)
- Zero Days to Harvest (can be applied until harvest)
- Exempt from Pesticide Residue Regulations
- No Mutational Resistance
- OMRI listed for Organic Use
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Approved (EPA# 70299-2)
Oxidate kills a wide variety of plant and disease pathogens including:
Please note: Due to pending registration of OxiDate 2.0 in California, California purchases will be shipped the regular OxiDate until registration is complete.
Although Oxidate contains only non-toxic chemicals, all carriers require us to pay a Hazardous Materials charge of $22 for commercial-grade products, including Oxidate. As a courtesy to our customers, this cost is included in our advertised price as part of our internal handling costs.
Due to carrier restrictions, Oxidate cannot be shipped by air and must be shipped separately from other ordered items. These shipping charges will be applied during checkout according to the destination “Zone” that the shipment is in. Customers must provide a street address when ordering. We cannot ship Oxidate to Hawaii in smaller quantities. Contact us to inquire about a volume shipment.